HWBOT Invites Enthusiasts to Attend the Campus Party in Sao Paulo for Overclocking Workshops, Contests plus Bench Party
January 21, 2016 – HWBOT, an organization regulating international overclocking competitions and rankings is pleased to invite all PC enthusiasts, PC gamers and overclockers to the Campus Party in Sao paulo Brazil for the first stop of the HWBOT World Tour 2016.
Running from January 26th to 31st, HWBOT will host a series of events at the Campus Party, including Overclocking Workshops, two World Series Overclocking contests plus a more social oriented Bench Party where PC enthusiasts, gamers and overclockers can mix and socialize while learning more about Overclocking.
“We are really excited to bring the HWBOT World Tour to Latin America for the first time,” commented Pieter Jan-Plaisier, Director at HWBOT. “We cannot wait to harness the energy of Brazil’s massive enthusiast audience to further develop and promote Overclocking in this part of the world.”
The HWBOT World Tour 2016
The HWBOT World Tour is a series of overclocking events held around the globe that aims to provide a relaxed social environment for overclockers to learn, share and compete. The idea is primarily to nurture the next generation of overclockers with open OC workshops where total amateurs can get some first hands-on experience and learn vital tricks and tweaks from more seasoned players.
Of course, no Overclocking event would be complete without some competitive action so each stop on the tour offers contests that cater for all levels and abilities, as well as providing space for some seriously extreme Overclocking. The LN2 flows freely.
Campus Party Sao Paulo, Brazil: Jan 26 – 31
The HWBOT World Tour 2016 at Campus Party in Sao Paolo, Brazil runs from January 26th to 31st and will feature the following activities:
- Workshop: Overclocking classes for amateurs taught by local overclockers (Ideal for first time overclockers).
- World Series: Overclocking Competition for both amateur and extreme overclockers. Note: The Extreme Series winner win be invited to Berlin in December for the World Championship finals (see below).
- Bench Party: A BYOC bench party for extreme and enthusiast overclockers.
Visitors who are interested in attending the OC Workshop can purchase a ticket on the Campus Party website here: http://brasil.campus-party.org
Overclockers interested in attending the Bench Party where there will be access to LN2, can find more ticketing information here: http://x.hwbot.org/event/hwbot-world-tour-2016-latin-america/
Note: We only have a limited amount of seats available for the overclocking gathering. First come, first served. Note that you don’t need a separate Campus Party ticket, we will have a specific entry ticket for you.
If you are unable to attend the HWBOT World Tour in Brazil, you can enjoy a live stream of the event on Twitch. Overclocking-TV will partner with Tecmundo to provide a bi-lingual cast in both English and Portuguese
OCTV Twitch Channel http://twitch.tv/overclockingtv.
World Championship Finals: Dec 2016 – Berlin, Germany
The climax of the World Tour will be the Championship Finals held in Germany at the Caseking Bootcamp in Berlin. The six Extreme Series winners from each of the HWBOT Tour events will be flown to Berlin, Germany to participate in a head to head OC competition at the Caseking Bootcamp, a spacious area where LN2 will be provided in abundance for all eight overclockers.
World Series Competition Prizes
Our sponsors are also offering prizes for both Amateur and Extreme World Series overclocking contests in Sao Paulo. The winners, runners up and third place finishers of each contest will take home the following:
World Series Extreme – Prizes:
- 1: Ticket to HWBOT World Championship(see above) + Seasonic Platinum 750W + GIGABYTE Z97X-SLI
- 2: Seasonic Platinum 750W + GIGABYTE Z97M-D3H
- 3: Seasonic Platinum 750W
- 1: Seasonic Platinum 750W + GIGABYTE Z97M-D3H
- 2: Seasonic Platinum 750W
- 3: GIGABYTE-Z97X-SLI
- Seasonic: As premium HWBOT World Tour sponsors, Seasonic has pledged to provide Platinum Series PSUs for use throughout the World Tour.
- HyperX: HyperX Brazil will contribute memory kits and SSDs for use at the Campus Party event.
- GIGABYTE: GIGABYTE have generously offered to provide Z97 motherboards.
- TAITRA / Computex: TAITRA, the organization behind the Computex trade show is fully supporting the HWBOT World Tour 2016
- OverClocking-TV: No serious overclocking event would be complete without the involvement of the OC community’s largest media company, OC-TV.
- Tecmundo: A leader in Technology News, Tecmundo is the most visited technology website in Brazil, delivering tech news in a simple and uncomplicated way.
- Overclock.net: A forum devoted to maximizing the performance of graphics cards, CPUs, motherboards, RAM and everything else found inside your computer.
World Series Amateur- Prizes:
Online Prize Giveaway
As an extra way to celebrate the Campus Party in Sao Paulo, our sponsors have teamed up to offer an online Celebration Giveaway where participants can win a Seasonic P-1000W PSU, 3K SSDs from HyperX, plus some HWBOT collector thermal flasks. Check out this page on our Facebook page to participate: https://www.facebook.com/hwbot/app/143103275748075
HWBOT World Tour 2016: Sponsors
The HWBOT World Tour 2016 would not be possible without the support of its sponsors.
HWBOT World Tour 2016: Media Partners
For any questions regarding this event or the HWBOT World Tour 2016 in general, please contact us at: email@example.com