Book Your Spot For The HWBOT OC Anniversary Gathering Now!

Denmark zzolio says:

do you have to buy more than one space if you are 2 that bench together

If you're going to only use one setup, one spot is alright :)

Belgium leeghoofd says:

Brazil gnidaol says:

Do I need to take lcd screens, power stripes, etc or that might be provided?
That could be the difference for me taking a visitor sport or OC spot... Due to baggage restrictions =(

What will we get? table, chair and ln2? are there more stuff in the package?

Argentina Sweet says:

Taipei is so far from Buenos Aires ...I would love to be there with you, meet you, learn and spend some good time with you guys, I wish them to have great moments In this event :)

Leeghoofd said: Would be cool to know what is provided regarding hardware, don't need details. Just PSU, Mobo and monitor is okay :) Rest we can bring ourselves :D

gnidaol said: Do I need to take lcd screens, power stripes, etc or that might be provided?

What will we get? table, chair and ln2? are there more stuff in the package?

Brazil gnidaol says:

Massman said: Power, internet, chair, table, ln2 are provided. We're currently looking for the monitor, PSU and mobo partners. We'll heads up on the partners soon! :).

Great news!
Thanks!

Germany der8auer says:

Awesome. PSU and monitor would be the most important as I really can't put that stuff in my luggage :D

Greece FireKillerGR says:

I am interested, already sent a message to Pieter, hope to get a reply soon in order to book for us (Phil and Me). :) I dont need PSU tho but of course a screen/lcd is a need.

Brazil Rbuass says:

Hello Pieter...
I am going with Wikerson, from Tecmundo to cover the event.
please send me pm with value and Paypal infos.
tks

rbuass said: Hello Pieter...
I am going with Wikerson, from Tecmundo to cover the event.
please send me pm with value and Paypal infos.
tks

Please register via the Eventbrite page: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/hwbot-oc-anniversary-gathering-tickets-10882859927

Brazil Rbuass says:

Thanks Pieter... Booked 2 places.

Saw it, it's going to be awesome!!