Here at HWBOT we try our best to deliver a fair and enjoyable playing field for all those who participate in the rankings and competition. To be able to provide this kind of service we have tried to design some submission and general rules to help remove any doubts about whether something is allowed or not. Based on continued experience these rules will be updated, expanded and completed as time goes by. Please check back for any updates.
TechPowerUp's overclocking team captains, with the help of Intel, are organizing TechPowerUp's first overclocking competition. The competition is open only for TPU's team members with prizes for the winners.
- Start Date: 11.01.2013 00:00 +0000
- End Date: 12.15.2013 00:00 +0000
- Winner Announcement: 12.16.2013
There are are four (4) stages:
- #1: 3DMark01 Competition
- #2: 3DMark03 'Budget' Card Competition
- #3: SuperPI 32M AMD
- #4: SuperPI 32M Intel
Good luck all! More information on TPU forums.
- TPU HWBOT Competitions is closed since 15 December 2013.
- This competition is between Members.
This competition is closed. You can no longer join.
- #1: 3DMark01 Competition closed, ended on 15 December 2013
- #2: 3DMark03 'Budget' Card Competition closed, ended on 15 December 2013
- #3: SuperPI 32M AMD closed, ended on 15 December 2013
- #4: SuperPI 32M Intel closed, ended on 15 December 2013
This competition was open to everyone.
- Discuss the competition at the HWBOT forum (65 comments)
- or you can read more about it on techpowerup.com.
1st Place: Enermax Platimax 1350W
2nd Place: Enermax Liqtech 120
3rd Place: FX4100 / ASUS M5A78 mobo
Lucky Draw: Paypal Lucky Draw