About the SF3D OC Tweaking Competition competition
Now it is time to reserve some time for fine tuning your setup, because the SF3D OC Tweakit competition has started!
Idea of the competition :
- 1.) Run Superpi 32M test program.
- 2.) Run 3DMark05 graphics test.
The best submissions will get points in hwbot.org competition page and the user with higest combined points will win!
- You can use only 5GHz clock speed on the CPU. Max allowed frequency is 5000,5MHz. You can use any processor and as many cores you like.
- You need to use only 1GPU, so cards with multiple GPU's are not allowed (Not allowed: GTX 590, 7990 etc.) SLI and CF modes are obviously not allowed.
There is no limitations in cooling methods.
- 1.) Take screenshot, which is made by the rules in HWbot.org
- 2.) Results will need to be posted here and in to hwbot.org competition page. In this thread you need only screenshot and a link to HWBOT competition submission.
- 3.) Picture of the setup might be needed on HWBOT, but not in this forum thread.
- 4.) Do not try to cheat, cause it will lead in to banning you from the competition and from HWBOT.
- 5.) Timeframe for this competition will be 10th of November (00.00) (10.11.2012) until 8th of December (23.59) (08.12.2012)
- 6.) Competition is open to all EU citizens. Prizes can not be send outside of EU, because customs and postage fees.
- 1.) Winner of the competition will get MSI X79A-GD45 motherboard and FSP Aurum PRO 1200W power supply
- 2.) The one who will be second, will get FSP Gold series 750W PSU
- 3.) 1 FSP Gold series 750W PSU will go by lottery between all participants
Good luck and may the best tweaker win!
- SF3D OC Tweaking Competition is not hosted on HWBOT. It runs from 13 November 2012 until 8 December 2012. More information here.
- This competition is between Members.
This competition is not hosted at HWBOT. Check the ranking for participating overclockers.
- Discuss the competition at the HWBOT forum (36 comments)
- or you can read more about it on sf3d.fi.