Now it is time to reserve some time for fine tuning your setup, because the SF3D OC Tweakit competition has started!
Idea of the competition :
- 1.) Run Superpi 32M test program.
- 2.) Run 3DMark05 graphics test.
The best submissions will get points in hwbot.org competition page and the user with higest combined points will win!
- You can use only 5GHz clock speed on the CPU. Max allowed frequency is 5000,5MHz. You can use any processor and as many cores you like.
- You need to use only 1GPU, so cards with multiple GPU's are not allowed (Not allowed: GTX 590, 7990 etc.) SLI and CF modes are obviously not allowed.
There is no limitations in cooling methods.
- 1.) Take screenshot, which is made by the rules in HWbot.org
- 2.) Results will need to be posted here and in to hwbot.org competition page. In this thread you need only screenshot and a link to HWBOT competition submission.
- 3.) Picture of the setup might be needed on HWBOT, but not in this forum thread.
- 4.) Do not try to cheat, cause it will lead in to banning you from the competition and from HWBOT.
- 5.) Timeframe for this competition will be 10th of November (00.00) (10.11.2012) until 8th of December (23.59) (08.12.2012)
- 6.) Competition is open to all EU citizens. Prizes can not be send outside of EU, because customs and postage fees.
- 1.) Winner of the competition will get MSI X79A-GD45 motherboard and FSP Aurum PRO 1200W power supply
- 2.) The one who will be second, will get FSP Gold series 750W PSU
- 3.) 1 FSP Gold series 750W PSU will go by lottery between all participants
Good luck and may the best tweaker win!
- SF3D OC Tweaking Competition is not hosted on HWBOT. It runs from 13 November 2012 until 8 December 2012. More information here.
- This competition is between Members.
This competition is not hosted at HWBOT. Check the ranking for participating overclockers.
- Discuss the competition at the HWBOT forum (36 comments)
- or you can read more about it on sf3d.fi.