World-renowned mainboard and graphics card manufacturer MSI and overclocking website HWBOT are hosting the "I AM OC GENIE" video shooting contest throughout the month of April to ask users to challenge their systems and share their experiences on video. Overclockers and computer aficionados everywhere have the opportunity to showcase the power of their computers as well as enter for a chance to win the latest prizes.
Beginning on April 1st until April 30th, participants using MSI P55/H55/H57 series motherboards are able enter the contest by submitting creative short videos demonstrating the ease of using the 1-second overclocking feature with MSI OC Genie. The uploaded videos will then be judged by the number of votes they receive online.
- MSI "I am OC Genie" Challenge is closed since 30 April 2011.
- This competition is between Members.
This competition is closed. You can no longer join.
This competition was open to everyone.
P67A-GD80 (B3) (USD$230)
• Military Class II components: Top quality & stability
• OC Genie II: Auto OC to boost performance in 1 sec
• ClickBIOS: Easy-to-use UEFI BIOS interface
• Super Charger: fast charge iPad/iPhone/smartphone
• THX TruStudio PRO: deliver the fullest audio experience
• Support USB 3.0 & SATA 6Gb/s
GeIL Ultra PLUS DDR3 2000MHz CAS9 4GBx2 Dual Channel Kit (USD$199)
GeIL announces the launch of the all new DDR3 Value PLUS & Ultra PLUS Series to be added to GeILs' high performance memory line of products. The Value PLUS & Ultra PLUS are equipped with the latest PLUS Edition memory heat-spreader designed with heat-sink
- Available in 2GB(1GBx2) & 4GB(2GBx2) & 8GB(4GBx2) Dual Channel Package
- Available CAS: 9-9-9-28 / 9-11-9-28
- Working Voltage: 1.65V
- Heat-spreader: PLUS Edition heat-sink system in Hyper Gunmetal finish
- Technology: DBT Enhanced, Die-hard Burn-in Technology
- Warranty: Lifetime
MSI Fan Club Voting Contest
Post your OC Genie video on the MSI FAN CLUB Facebook page (link) and win one of the three prizes. The most popular video (determined by the number of 'likes') wins a P67A-GD65 (B3) (USD$180), the runner-up wins a P67A-GD55 (B3) (USD$160). One lucky winner, selected from the pool of contestants and voters, gets to go home with a GeIL Value PLUS DDR3 1600MHz 4GBx2 Dual Channel Kit (US$108)
Fans can click “Like” for voting their favorite video. It is allowed to vote on multiple videos. The "I AM OC GENIE" video can be submit from HWBOT or Youtube during April. The final result will be calculated on May 9 10AM TWN (GMT+8)
Combo prize: HWBOT and Facebook Contest
The person who nails the best overclocking result as well as the most popular video will receive a GeIL EVO TWO DDR3 2133MHz 4GBx2 Dual Channel Kit (US$228)
- Available in 8GB (2x4GB) Dual Channel Package
- Available CAS: 9-11-9-28 240 pin, Non-ECC, Un-buffered DIMM
- Working Voltage 1.65V
- Heat Spreader: EVO TWO heat-spreader with MTCD Technology
- DBT (Die-hard Burn-in Technology) Enhanced
- Lifetime Warranty
Here at HWBOT we try our best to deliver a fair and enjoyable playing field for all those who participate in the rankings and competition. To be able to provide this kind of service we have tried to design some submission and general rules to help remove any doubts about whether something is allowed or not. Based on continued experience these rules will be updated, expanded and completed as time goes by. Please check back for any updates.