Here at HWBOT we try our best to deliver a fair and enjoyable playing field for all those who participate in the rankings and competition. To be able to provide this kind of service we have tried to design some submission and general rules to help remove any doubts about whether something is allowed or not. Based on continued experience these rules will be updated, expanded and completed as time goes by. Please check back for any updates.
(Taipei – Taiwan) MSI, The world’s leading brand in motherboard and graphics cards, and the renowned system performance testing software company Futuremark, released a new generation of 3D performance testing software 3DMark together; igniting a new fire with the overclocking community. In order for global overclocking professionals to be able to compete against each other with the latest version of 3DMark MSI will hold the online overclocking competition “MSI 3DMark Challenge”. For a duration of four weeks, from February 4 to March 3, 2013 Anyone using a MSI motherboards and graphics cards can compete in the most challenging DirectX 11 scene in 3DMark– Fire Strike. The competition will be divided into two parts: the top two challengers using a MSI Z77 MPOWER for the competition with the highest scores will each win great items such as a MSI R7970 Lightning Boost Edition graphics card and a Z77A-GD80 motherboard; the Z77A-GD55 Lucky Draw activity is opened to all challengers using MSI Z77 motherboards.
To enter the Lucky Draw activity, all you have to do is upload your scores before February 10! We believe this will be an extremely fierce competition and expect to see record-breaking performance!
For detailed information concerning the competition and rules please refer to the following website: http://hwbot.org/competition/msi_3dmark_challenge
|How to WIN||Duration||Provider||Prize||Link|
|#1 with Z77 MPower||February 4 18:00 GMT+0 - March 3 23:59 GMT+0||MSI||MSI R7970 Lightning Boost Edition Graphics card||Link|
|#2 with Z77 MPower||February 4 18:00 GMT+0 - March 3 23:59 GMT+0||MSI||MSI Z77A-GD80 Motherboard||Link|
|Lucky draw||February 4 18:00 GMT+0 - February 10 23:59 GMT+0||MSI||MSI Z77A-GD55 Motherboard||Link|
- MSI 3DMark Challenge is closed since 3 March 2013.
- This competition is between Members.
This competition is closed. You can no longer join.
This competition was open to everyone.
MSI R7970 Lightning BE
- Breaking world records with Unlocked Digital Power
- GPU Reactor brings the best stability while overclocking
- Xtreme Thermal provide 14°C cooler and 6.3dB quieter than ref. cooler
- Xtreme Components certificated by MIL-STD-810G for the best quality and stability
- 3X3 OC Kits are the must-have tools for extreme overclockers
- Eyefinity 6 Ready for the most exciting gaming experience
- Thunderbolt Technology : The world’s fastest I/O standard
- Military Class III components: Top quality & stability
- OC Genie II: Auto OC to boost performance in 1 sec
- ClickBIOS II: Easy-to-use UEFI BIOS interface
- Super Charger: fast charge iPad/iPhone/smartphone
- THX TruStudio PRO: deliver the fullest audio experience
- Support USB 3.0 & SATA 6Gb/s