Stage: XTU open - closed since 29 Sep
- Must include datafile
- Frequency monitoring must be enabled!
- Use benchmark version 126.96.36.199.
- Only use processors based on the Haswell-DT core.
- Only members of EMEA may participate.
- Please attach a picture of your overclocking rig.
- Only commercially available components are allowed. Engineering sample hardware is not allowed. Server class processors are not allowed.
- The following motherboards are not allowed: ASUS Maximus VII Impact, GIGABYTE Z97X-SOC Force LN2
- A verification screenshot is required.
- Must use competition background (download)
HyperX is looking to bring ten of the world’s best overclockers to the HyperX OC Takeover (HOT) World Finals for a live extreme overclocking competition held during CES 2015. Three spots to the World Finals are to be won in the EMEA online regional qualifiers. To receive an all-expense paid trip to CES in Las Vegas, NV, and compete for the $15,000 prize pool, contestants will need to finish in the top three of this qualifier.
This competition is open to any member of HWBOT. Employees (either full-time or part-time) of any motherboard, memory or processor manufacturers are not eligible for the contest.
You can join by simply submitting a score.
The online contest will be divided in four 1-week periods (all times are GMT-7):
- Week 1: September 1, 2014 11:00 AM to September 8, 2014 10:59 AM
- Week 2: September 8, 2014 11:00 AM to September 15, 2014 10:59 AM
- Week 3: September 15, 2014 11:00 AM to September 22, 2014 10:59 AM
- Week 4: September 22, 2014 11:00 AM to September 29, 2014 10:59 AM
Lucky Draw Winners
One lucky draw winner will be pick at the end of week 1 and at the end of week 3 (2 lucky draw winners in total). The lucky draw winners will be announced on October 5th.
Mid-contest Leaders Prizes
Mid-contest benchmark leaders will be announced at the end of week 2 (3 winners in total). One winner per benchmark, a participant cannot win more than once.
This is the benchmark order we will pick the leaders: MaxxMem Read Bandwidth then SuperPi 32M and finally Intel XTU (If participant A leads both memory clock and Intel XTU at the end of week 2, the 2nd in rank for the Intel XTU stage will be picked as winner for this stage).
Week 2 leader winners will be announced on October 5th.
Final Winners Announcement
The top two participants winning the grand prizes will be announced on October 5th (GMT-7) on HyperX official website and HWBOT website. All the prices will be shipped to the winners within 30 days from the announcement by HyperX.
The top 3 finalist from EMEA online qualifier will receive an all-expense paid trip to CES 2015 in Las Vegas, NV to compete for the $15,000 HOT World Finals.
Latest submissions for stage XTU
|1.||XTU||1523 marks||8 Pack||Caseking & OcUK OC Team||6152 MHz||Intel Core i7 4770K||LN2||0 1|
|2.||XTU||1525 marks||Perica_barii||HW GURUS||5800 MHz||Intel Core i7 4770K||2 0|
|3.||XTU||1505 marks||Perica_barii||HW GURUS||5804 MHz||Intel Core i7 4770K||LN2||0 0|
|4.||XTU||1433 marks||varand||Sakhtafzar||5700 MHz||Intel Core i7 4770K||LN2||4 7|
|5.||XTU||1159 marks||FlanK3r||ROG Czech OC Guys||5292 MHz||Intel Core i7 4770K||LN2||0 0|
|6.||XTU||1283 marks||delly||HW Legend OC||5350 MHz||Intel Core i7 4770K||Cascade||0 0|
|7.||XTU||905 marks||nico.petrauschke||PC Games Hardware||4498 MHz||Intel Core i5 4690K||H2O||0 0|
|8.||XTU||947 marks||Aliover||Sakhtafzar||4400 MHz||Intel Core i5 4670K||Air||0 0|
|9.||XTU||1518 marks||8 Pack||Caseking & OcUK OC Team||6130 MHz||Intel Core i7 4770K||LN2||3 0|
|10.||XTU||1493 marks||8 Pack||Caseking & OcUK OC Team||5879 MHz||Intel Core i7 4770K||LN2||1 0|