Stage: SuperPI 32M open - closed since 4 Nov
- A verification screenshot is required.
- Screenshot must contain: SuperPi 32M result, full calculation detail, visible checksum, CPU-Z CPU tab, CPU-Z Memory tab, CPU-Z Motherboard tab, CPU-Z SPD tab of one of the modules installed
- Must use official competition background: download
- Only use Kingston Technology, HyperX memory
- Only use ASUS motherboards.
- Only use Intel processors.
- Only use Cooler Master power supplies.
- Please attach a picture of your overclocking rig.
- Picture must include: motherboard, memory, processor cooler and power supply during use
- Attach a picture of the Kingston/HyperX module with the manufacturer label text clearly legible.
- Only commercially available components are allowed. Engineering sample hardware is not allowed.
- DDR3-2544 and DDR3-2800 HyperX memory modules are not allowed as they are not commercially available products.
- Server class processors are not allowed.
- Only use motherboards using Z87 chipset.
Overclock your system with HyperX, ASUS, Intel and Cooler Master and you could win a prize package of products from all four companies plus a trip to the Finals in Las Vegas to compete for cash prizes of USD $2,000, USD $3,000 or even USD $5,000! The online contest on HWBOT includes three events — Max Memory Frequency, SuperPi 32M, and Intel XTU. Participants will submit their highest or fastest scores in each category.
The online contest will be divided in four 1-week periods (all times are PST):
- Week 1: October 7, 2013 11:00 a.m. to October 14, 2013 10:59 a.m.
- Week 2: October 14, 2013 11:00 a.m. to October 21, 2013 10:59 a.m.
- Week 3: October 21, 2013 11:00 a.m. to October 28, 2013 10:59 a.m.
- Week 4: October 28, 2013 11:00 a.m. to November 4, 2013 10:59 a.m.
The five overclockers with the highest online points will qualify for the finals at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, NV, with airfare and hotel covered. In addition, contestants can win a USD $1,000 bonus in each category if they set a new world record at the finals.
- Week 1: Win a bundle in our drawing
- Week 2: Leader of each stage wins a bundle
- Week 3: Another chance to win a bundle in our drawing
- Week 4: The five finalists are selected
In January, the finalists will be flown to Las Vegas to compete for USD $10,000 in prizes:
- 1st - USD $5,000
- 2nd - USD $3,000
- 3rd - USD $2,000
Plus each winner gets a prize bundle and there is a USD $1,000 bonus for each category for anyone who breaks the World Record.
Hardware brand restrictions for online qualifiers
- Kingston® or HyperX® memory
- ASUS motherboards with Intel 8 Series chipsets
- Intel 4th generation processors (Haswell)
- Cooler Master power supply
Hardware for offline finals will be provided to contestants. This includes processor, memory, motherboard, graphics card, power supply, air-cooler and peripherals. Additional hardware for liquid nitrogen use, such as smaller flasks, CPU and memory pots, thermometer, probes, insulation, batteries
SuperPI 32M Ranking
Latest submissions for stage SuperPi - 32M
|1.||SuperPi - 32M||4min 39sec 531ms||DFORDOG||TeamChina||6653.9 MHz||Intel Core i7 4770K||LN2||6 3|
|2.||SuperPi - 32M||6min 24sec 525ms||congthanh||amtech.vn||4948.8 MHz||Intel Core i7 4770K||H2O||0 0|
|3.||SuperPi - 32M||5min 4sec 782ms||tiennham||amtech.vn||6201.8 MHz||Intel Core i7 4770K||LN2||0 0|
|4.||SuperPi - 32M||4min 49sec 266ms||r0yal_flush||Extreme Overclockers of Indonesia||6532.4 MHz||Intel Core i7 4770K||LN2||0 0|
|5.||SuperPi - 32M||4min 42sec 281ms||8 Pack||Caseking & OcUK OC Team||6600 MHz||Intel Core i7 4770K||LN2||0 0|
|6.||SuperPi - 32M||4min 41sec 797ms||Xtreme Addict||Team Russia||6534 MHz||Intel Core i7 4770K||LN2||6 2|
|7.||SuperPi - 32M||5min 6sec 203ms||manhquoc||amtech.vn||6126 MHz||Intel Core i7 4770K||LN2||0 0|
|8.||SuperPi - 32M||4min 40sec 47ms||Splave||Caseking & OcUK OC Team||6674 MHz||Intel Core i7 4770K||LN2||9 0|
|9.||SuperPi - 32M||4min 42sec 187ms||Vivi||Team South Africa||6553 MHz||Intel Core i7 4770K||LN2||8 4|
|10.||SuperPi - 32M||5min 7sec 391ms||Mikecdm||PURE||6100 MHz||Intel Core i7 4770K||LN2||0 0|