Stage: Memory Clock open - closed since 4 Nov
- A verification link is required.
- Validation date must be during competition timeframe
- Only use Kingston Technology, HyperX memory
- Only use ASUS motherboards.
- Only use Intel processors.
- Only use Cooler Master power supplies.
- Please attach a picture of your overclocking rig.
- Picture must include: motherboard, memory, processor cooler and power supply during use
- Attach a picture of the Kingston/HyperX module with the manufacturer label text clearly legible.
- Only commercially available components are allowed. Engineering sample hardware is not allowed.
- DDR3-2544 and DDR3-2800 HyperX memory modules are not allowed as they are not commercially available products.
- Server class processors are not allowed.
- Only use motherboards using Z87 chipset.
Overclock your system with HyperX, ASUS, Intel and Cooler Master and you could win a prize package of products from all four companies plus a trip to the Finals in Las Vegas to compete for cash prizes of USD $2,000, USD $3,000 or even USD $5,000! The online contest on HWBOT includes three events — Max Memory Frequency, SuperPi 32M, and Intel XTU. Participants will submit their highest or fastest scores in each category.
The online contest will be divided in four 1-week periods (all times are PST):
- Week 1: October 7, 2013 11:00 a.m. to October 14, 2013 10:59 a.m.
- Week 2: October 14, 2013 11:00 a.m. to October 21, 2013 10:59 a.m.
- Week 3: October 21, 2013 11:00 a.m. to October 28, 2013 10:59 a.m.
- Week 4: October 28, 2013 11:00 a.m. to November 4, 2013 10:59 a.m.
The five overclockers with the highest online points will qualify for the finals at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, NV, with airfare and hotel covered. In addition, contestants can win a USD $1,000 bonus in each category if they set a new world record at the finals.
- Week 1: Win a bundle in our drawing
- Week 2: Leader of each stage wins a bundle
- Week 3: Another chance to win a bundle in our drawing
- Week 4: The five finalists are selected
In January, the finalists will be flown to Las Vegas to compete for USD $10,000 in prizes:
- 1st - USD $5,000
- 2nd - USD $3,000
- 3rd - USD $2,000
Plus each winner gets a prize bundle and there is a USD $1,000 bonus for each category for anyone who breaks the World Record.
Hardware brand restrictions for online qualifiers
- Kingston® or HyperX® memory
- ASUS motherboards with Intel 8 Series chipsets
- Intel 4th generation processors (Haswell)
- Cooler Master power supply
Hardware for offline finals will be provided to contestants. This includes processor, memory, motherboard, graphics card, power supply, air-cooler and peripherals. Additional hardware for liquid nitrogen use, such as smaller flasks, CPU and memory pots, thermometer, probes, insulation, batteries
Memory Clock Ranking
Latest submissions for stage Memory Frequency
|1.||Memory Frequency||1921.5 MHz||DFORDOG||TeamChina||1921.5 MHz||DDR3 SDRAM||LN2||1 0|
|2.||Memory Frequency||1963.7 MHz||tiennham||amtech.vn||3927 MHz||DDR3 SDRAM||LN2||0 0|
|3.||Memory Frequency||1936.2 MHz||Xtreme Addict||Alza OC||n/a||DDR3 SDRAM||LN2||0 0|
|4.||Memory Frequency||1945 MHz||manhquoc||amtech.vn||n/a||DDR3 SDRAM||LN2||0 0|
|5.||Memory Frequency||1686.7 MHz||Voiager||XtremeOverdrive OC team Italy||1687 MHz||DDR3 SDRAM||Air||1 0|
|6.||Memory Frequency||2082.6 MHz||l0ud_sil3nc3||XtremeSystems||2082.6 MHz||DDR3 SDRAM||LN2||4 2|
|7.||Memory Frequency||2126.6 MHz||Splave||Caseking & OcUK OC Team||2126.6 MHz||DDR3 SDRAM||LN2||6 1|
|8.||Memory Frequency||1951.1 MHz||Vivi||Team South Africa||1917.3 MHz||DDR3 SDRAM||LN2||0 1|
|9.||Memory Frequency||1554.7 MHz||Mikecdm||PURE||1554 MHz||DDR3 SDRAM||Stock||2 1|
|10.||Memory Frequency||1935.5 MHz||sofos1990||HwBox Hellas O/C Team||1935.5 MHz||DDR3 SDRAM||LN2||0 2|