Here at HWBOT we try our best to deliver a fair and enjoyable playing field for all those who participate in the rankings and competition. To be able to provide this kind of service we have tried to design some submission and general rules to help remove any doubts about whether something is allowed or not. Based on continued experience these rules will be updated, expanded and completed as time goes by. Please check back for any updates.
About the HWBOT OC Challenge February 2012 competition
We're getting closer to the end of the HWBOT OC Challenge series, but until then we can still have our monthly competition. In the same spirit of all other HOC competitions, this month we're going to run various 3DMark benchmarks with old and even older hardware. The four stages are:
- #1: Allendale/Conroe/Kentsfield Vantage
- #2: S939 3DMark06
- #3: Pentium4 3DMark03
- #4: Intel and AMD-free 3DMark01
The point scheme is, again, different from the default distribution, but unlike previous competitions it's much more straightforward: 25-18-16-15-14-13-12-11-10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1. In other words: the only way to win is by being the best!
Four additional notes: ES is not allowed, unlocking cores (CPU) is not allowed, no limitation on amount of graphics cards and you must use the super-fancy competition background (link). Good luck!
- HWBOT OC Challenge February 2012 is closed since 29 February 2012.
- This competition is between teams.
This competition is closed. You can no longer join.
This competition was open to everyone.
- Discuss the competition at the HWBOT forum (116 comments)
- February comp - anyone? (madshrimps.be)
- HWBOT OC Challenge February 2012 (overclock.net)
- HWBot Monats-Challenge Thread ***Februar*** (extreme.pcgameshardware.de)
- HWBOT OC Challenge February 2012 - 3DMark2001 SE (xpert-oc-team.de)
- HWBOT OC Challenge February 2012 (ocxtreme.org)