Here at HWBOT we try our best to deliver a fair and enjoyable playing field for all those who participate in the rankings and competition. To be able to provide this kind of service we have tried to design some submission and general rules to help remove any doubts about whether something is allowed or not. Based on continued experience these rules will be updated, expanded and completed as time goes by. Please check back for any updates.
Push your Ivy Bridge CPUs as high as you possibly can and win one of GIGABYTE’s forthcoming high-performance motherboards due to be announced later this month. The rules are simple; take any GIGABYTE Z77 board and aim for the highest scores possible on four stages inc. CPU clock, Memory Clock, Super Pi and Wprime.
|How to WIN||Provider||Prize|
|Runner-up||GIGABYTE||GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UP5 TH|
|2nd runner-up||GIGABYTE||GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UP4 TH|
- GIGABYTE Z77 OC Contest is closed since 9 July 2012.
- This competition is between Members.
This competition is closed. You can no longer join.
- #1: CPU Frequency closed, ended on 9 July 2012
- #2: Memory Clock closed, ended on 9 July 2012
- #3: SuperPI 32M closed, ended on 9 July 2012
- #4: Wprime 1024M closed, ended on 9 July 2012
This competition was open to everyone.
Winner (#1): GIGABYTE GA-X79S-UP5
Runner-up (#2): GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UP5 TH
2nd Runner-up: GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UP4 TH