Here at HWBOT we try our best to deliver a fair and enjoyable playing field for all those who participate in the rankings and competition. To be able to provide this kind of service we have tried to design some submission and general rules to help remove any doubts about whether something is allowed or not. Based on continued experience these rules will be updated, expanded and completed as time goes by. Please check back for any updates.
About the GIGABYTE Super Tuner Contest ! competition
For all of the 3DMark01 pros out there: time to get out your wrenches and show us your tuning skills! From May 15th to June 15th, GIGABYTE and HWBOT are hosting the GIGABYTE Super Tuner Contest. There are 3 stages to this competition based on GPU. Stage 1: Nvidia GeForce 200 Series (single or multiple), Stage 2: Nvidia GeForce 300/400 Series (single or multiple) and Stage 3: AMD/ATI Graphics (single or multiple).
Contestants can use any GIGABYTE 6 series motherboard (aka Sandy Bridge) with the tops 3DMark2001 scorers in each category winning one of the latest GIGABYTE Z68X-UD3H-B3 motherboard.
Good Luck everyone and get tuning!
- GIGABYTE Super Tuner Contest ! is closed since 15 June 2011.
- This competition is between Members.
This competition is closed. You can no longer join.
This competition was open to everyone.
- Discuss the competition at the HWBOT forum (43 comments)
- GIGABYTE Brings New Competition to HWBOT.org (hardwarezone.com.my)
- GIGABYTE Super Tuner Contest ! (hwmaster.com)
- HWBOT announced the GIGABYTE Super Tuner Contest ! (gigabytedaily.blogspot.com)
- HWBOTにて “スーパーチューナー” コンテスト開催のお知らせ (gigabyte.jp)
- GIGABYTE presenta el concurso “Super Tuner” en HWBOT (teamhardwarevzla.com)
The winner of each stage will be rewarded with a brand-new GIGABYTE Z68X-UD3H-B3 mainboard!
Combining the advantages of the Intel® P67 and H67 platforms in one complete package, the GIGABYTE Z68 series offer the best of both worlds; users can take advantage of the system tuning and overclocking features found in the Intel® P67 platform as well as the built-in visual features of the H67 platforms when combined with 2nd generation Intel® Core ™ processors.