During the month of June, GIGABYTE would like to test your skills at overclocking the Intel Pentium G6950 CPU. Each week, we will offer a different benchmark challenge, and at the end of the 4th week, the overclocker with the most points wins a new GIGABYTE X58A-UD7 motherboard and retail Intel Core i7 930 CPU.
- Pentium G6950 Contest is closed since 30 June 2010.
- This competition is between Members.
This competition is closed. You can no longer join.
- #1: Week 1: SuperPI 1M closed, ended on 30 June 2010
- #2: Week 2: SuperPI 32M closed, ended on 30 June 2010
- #3: Week 3: wPrime 32M closed, ended on 30 June 2010
- #4: Week 4: wPrime 1024M closed, ended on 30 June 2010
This competition was open to everyone.
Winner: GIGABYTE Pentium Upgrade Path
The competition consists of 4 stages where points can be acquired. The person who has totalled the most points at the end of the competition wins the GIGABYTE Pentium Upgrade path consisting of one X58A-UD7 mainboard and an Intel Core i7 930 processor.
The point scoring algorithm per stage is (1st to 8th): 10 - 8 - 6 - 5 - 4 - 3 - 2 - 1
Here at HWBOT we try our best to deliver a fair and enjoyable playing field for all those who participate in the rankings and competition. To be able to provide this kind of service we have tried to design some submission and general rules to help remove any doubts about whether something is allowed or not. Based on continued experience these rules will be updated, expanded and completed as time goes by. Please check back for any updates.