Here at HWBOT we try our best to deliver a fair and enjoyable playing field for all those who participate in the rankings and competition. To be able to provide this kind of service we have tried to design some submission and general rules to help remove any doubts about whether something is allowed or not. Based on continued experience these rules will be updated, expanded and completed as time goes by. Please check back for any updates.
Since there are already a few AMD competitions running this month, we thought we’d keep it simple. If by December 20 23:59 GMT+0 the AMD Trinity record for 3DMark Vantage (IGP) or CPU-Z is achieved on a GIGABYTE platform, the two recordholder each win one of the two new unreleased GIGABYTE FM2 motherboards. We can’t say what they are just yet ("NDA ..." ~ HWBOT), but let’s just say it fits the theme of this competition as well as the slogan "eeny, meeny, miny, moe ...".
Two of that unreleased NDA product are also reserved as Lucky Draw - one for the Vantage category and one for the CPU-Z category. To enter the lucky draw, submit your GIGABYTE result to this competition. More scores = higher chance to win!
Good luck to all!
- GIGABYTE FM2 Madness is closed since 20 December 2012.
- This competition is between Members.
This competition is closed. You can no longer join.
This competition was open to everyone.
Lucky Draw: GA-990FXA-UD3
- GIGABYTE Dual UEFI BIOS technology
- GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™4 technology
- Supports AMD AM3+ FX/ AM3 PhenomII, AthlonII series processors
- 8+2 phase CPU VRM power design for AMD high-TDP CPU support
- 4 PCI-E 2.0 x16 interfaces with 2way CrossFire and 2way SLI support
- Hi-def 108dB Signal-to-noise ratio Blu-ray DVD audio playback
- 6 native SATA3 and 2 eSATA3 ports with up to 6Gbps link speed and RAID support
- 4 USB 3.0 ports with transfer rates of up to 5Gbps
- GIGABYTE On/Off Charge technology with 3x USB power design
- Supports Dolby Home Theater audio
- Link: http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=4397#ov