This competition consists of seven benchmarks spread over seven weeks. In other words, chances are big that you will not have the time to submit a world record breaking result, which makes it interesting to see who will come up with the best result within a very limited time-frame. The results are grouped per country and countries are ranked based on the average score of the top-3 submissions. So, in order to win, you will have to motivate your fellow overclockers to submit good results. Per stage, countries are awarded points and the country that gathered most points at the end of seven stages wins the competition.
This is an official, annual HWBOT competition. You will not be able to defend your country until 2010, so do your best effort!
- HWBOT Country Cup 2009 is closed since 24 December 2009.
- This competition is between countries.
This competition is closed. You can no longer join.
- #1: SuperPi - 1M closed, ended on 11 November 2009
- #2: PiFast closed, ended on 18 November 2009
- #3: SuperPi - 32M closed, ended on 25 November 2009
- #4: 3DMark Vantage - Performance closed, ended on 2 December 2009
- #5: wPrime - 32m closed, ended on 9 December 2009
- #6: SuperPi - 32M closed, ended on 16 December 2009
- #7: 3DMark2001 SE closed, ended on 24 December 2009
This competition was open to everyone.
- Discuss the competition at the HWBOT forum (77 comments)
- Final results of HWBot Country Cup 2009 (occlub.ru)
- [NEWS] Results of fifth round of HWBot Country Cup (occlub.ru)
- [NEWS] Results of third round of HWBot Country Cup (occlub.ru)
- [NEWS] Results of second round of HWBot Country Cup (occlub.ru)
- Team.XS HWBOT Country Cup Stage 2 (xtremesystems.org)
2x Dragon F1 Extreme Edition - HWBOT edition
The ultimate CPU container kit for temperature control and stable load handling on todays hottest running quad core processors. Kit comes complete with copper F1 unit, aluminum backplate, and all necessary mounting hadware including compression springs, shoulder spacers, thumbnuts, threaded mounting rods, and rubber shock insulator pad. Kit also incudes 1ft 1/2 sheet foam and 1ft of 2 5/8 id round tube insulation for the unit.
2x Tek 5.0 Slim - HWBOT edition
Tuned for huge cooling performance in a small slim container. Under heavy load, these slim units can handle even the hottest running graphics cards quite well creating very stable temps. Multiple units can fit just about any graphics hardware configuration including single spaced SLI and Xfire, triple SLI and Xfire ,and Quad SLI and Xfire. Kit includes one gpu unit, 4 brackets, all required mounting hardware, and armaflex tape insulation.
2x NB-1 - HWBOT edition
Designed as a compact and efficient cooling solution for hot running chipsets. The NB-1 chipset unit provides temperature control and stability with LN2. Mounting system is designed to fit most motherboards on every platform including 790i, P45, X38, X48, and X58. Kit includes one NB-1 unit, one universal mounting bracket, all required mounting hardware, and foam insulation.
Here at HWBOT we try our best to deliver a fair and enjoyable playing field for all those who participate in the rankings and competition. To be able to provide this kind of service we have tried to design some submission and general rules to help remove any doubts about whether something is allowed or not. Based on continued experience these rules will be updated, expanded and completed as time goes by. Please check back for any updates.