Here at HWBOT we try our best to deliver a fair and enjoyable playing field for all those who participate in the rankings and competition. To be able to provide this kind of service we have tried to design some submission and general rules to help remove any doubts about whether something is allowed or not. Based on continued experience these rules will be updated, expanded and completed as time goes by. Please check back for any updates.
About the ASRock FM2 OC Competition competition
TAIPEI, Taiwan, January 4, 2013 — The global leading motherboard brand ASRock announced today to organize ASRock FM2 OC Competition with HWBOT, the top organization hosting the world's only 24/7 overclocking competition bring together 35,000 participants and feature competition in thousands of categories. The participants will be competing for highest CPU-Z or 3DMark Vantage score which is submitted to HWBOT.org using the benchmark’s performance preset.
The contest, sponsored by several prestigious brands including AMD, Kingston and Cooler Master, starts from January 7, runs until February 4, and is open to all overclockers with ASRock brand motherboards and AMD Socket FM2 CPUs. The total prize is worth up to 6,740 dollars and the final champion of CPU-Z and 3DMark Vantage event will be awarded with top prize of 2,170 dollars value respectively. Besides, ASRock offers extra USD 1, 000 cash prize for the entry that breaks the world record of CPU-Z or 3DMark Vantage test to encourage global overclockers explore the hardware limits. The grand prize makes it one of the most eye-catching online OC competitions in FM2 platforms, which is estimated to attract enthusiastic overclockers worldwide.
- Competition start: 2013/01/07 11:00am (GMT+8)
- Competition end: 2013/02/04 11:00am (GMT+8)
- Winner announcement: 2013/02/07 11:00(GMT+8) on ASRock official microsite and HWBOT website.
- There are 4 weekly periods and the weekly winner will be announced at next Monday 11:00am GMT+8.
- No limit to number of entries, try as many times as you want to win!
- Weekly prizes are awarded to the highest scoring contestants during that week
- Each contestant is only eligible to win 1 (one) prize. Grand prize or weekly, no repeat winners
- If a contestant qualifies for multiple prizes, he/she will win the Grand Prize or the first weekly prize he/she qualified for
- All prizes will pass to the next contestants in score order who is not yet qualified to win any prizes
- HWBOT and the sponsors reserve the right to reject any entry
- All the prized will be shipped to the winner within 30 days from ASRock.
- More detail, please entry http://oc.asrock.com/fm2/
- AMD Socket FM2 CPU
- ASRock FM2 Series Motherboard
- IGP only (no discrete graphics cards)
- Must use commercially available components. Engineering sample hardware is not allowed
Additional competition rules
- Verification screenshot is necessary
- Verification link is mandatory
- System picture must be included
- Must use competition background: link
|How to WIN||Provider||Prize||Value|
|WR Breaker (x1 for each stage)||ASRock||USD$1000 Cash|
|Overall Champion||ASRock, AMD, Cooler Master and Kingston||USD$2170|
|Week 1 Stage Winner||Cooler Master||
|Week 2 Stage Winner||Kingston||SH103S3/240G||USD$300|
|Week 3 Stage Winner||Cooler Master||
|Week 4 Stage Winner||Kingston||SH103S3/240G||USD$300|
- ASRock FM2 OC Competition is closed since 4 February 2013.
- This competition is between Members.
This competition is closed. You can no longer join.
This competition was open to everyone.
- Discuss the competition at the HWBOT forum (86 comments)
- or you can read more about it on oc.asrock.com.
Week 1: Stage Winner
Week 2: Stage Winner
Week 3: Stage Winner
Week 4: Stage Winner