Here at HWBOT we try our best to deliver a fair and enjoyable playing field for all those who participate in the rankings and competition. To be able to provide this kind of service we have tried to design some submission and general rules to help remove any doubts about whether something is allowed or not. Based on continued experience these rules will be updated, expanded and completed as time goes by. Please check back for any updates.
Rules of ASUS Open Overclocking Cup 2013
Qualifier date: 12.04.2013 6:00 AM GMT +0 - 12.05.2013 8:00 PM GMT +0
Live final date: 05.10.2013, Russia, Moscow, Crocus Expo - International Exhibition Center, Igromir 2013 Exhibition.
Submission page at http://hwbot.org
- Super Pi 32M
- 3DMark11 Performance
- 3Mark Fire Strike
- Only use motherboard manufactured by ASUS
- Only make submission with a ASUS videocard. NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan is allowed. (Subvendor in GPU-Z must be ASUS)
- Use 1 processor(s)
- Use 1 videocard core(s) in total
- Please attach a picture of your overclocking rig
- A verification screenshot is required
- Must use competition background: Link TBD
- Screenshot must include: Benchmark tab, CPU-Z CPU tab, Mem tab, Motherboard tab, GPU-Z (if 3D benchmarks) and official competition background
- Not allowed: hardware sharing, engineering samples, Lucid Virtu MVP and hardware that is not commercially available at the beginning of the competition
- A verification link for 3D benchmarks is required
- Systeminfo for 3D benchmarks must be enabled
- Only members from Europe and CIS may participate
- Employee of MB/VGA manufacturers cant participate
- Participance is according to the participant`s nationality
- One team consist of 2 overclockers from 1 country. Second teammate must be overclocker too, please share him nickname in comments. Girlfriends are not allowed.
The winners of qualifier will be invite on live final event. Will invite 12 teams:
- 3 wildcard teams: one best from Russia, one best from Ukraine and one best from Kazahstan.
- 9 best teams from Europe/CIS.
If wildcard country will be in TOP-9 list, next Europe/CIS team (#10) will be invited.
In case of a tie, the SuperPI 32M score will be the decisive factor to determine the winner
Final of the ASUS Open Overclocking Cup 2013 will be the 5th of October, 2013 year in Moscow during biggest CIS gaming exhibition - Igromir 2013 (100 000 visitors). Finally will be 13 teams: 12 teams of qualifier winners and winners of AOOC 2012 - Perica_barii [Montenegro] and Xtreme Addict [Poland].
- ASUS Open Overclocking Cup 2013 Qualifier is closed since 12 May 2013.
- This competition is between Members.
This competition is closed. You can no longer join.
This competition was open to everyone.
- Discuss the competition at the HWBOT forum (471 comments)
- or you can read more about it on asus-open.com.
- ASUS Open Overclocking Cup 2013: Wir sind dabei! (overclockers.at)
- ASUS Open Overclocking Cup 2013 (forums.xtremelabs.org)
- ASUS Open Overclocking Cup 2013 (tweak.dk)
- ASUS анонсировала чемпионат Open Overclocking Cup 2013 (overclockers.ua)
- Завтра стартует крупнейший европейский чемпионат по разгону ASUS Open Overclocking Cup (overclockers.ru)